Abez sez Assalamualaikum!

Islam, Autism, Mom-ism.

Alhamdulillah :)

We are pleased to introduce puffy pink baby Musfira, born two days early and well-loved, well-poked, and well received by Khalid and Iman, who adore her, Alhamdulillah. πŸ™‚

In true international fashion, her weight is 3.685 kilos- almost perfectly the exchange rate of the UAE dirham to US dollar, which is fixed. Β Proper blog update coming soon InshaAllah, JazakAllahuKheiran for the duas. πŸ™‚

Abez • June 15, 2011

Previous Post

Next Post

Comments

1. Bint June 15, 2011 - 11:03 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww…MashaAllah and Loads of Mubaraks and duas for you and your family.:) πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
    Also it makes me realize that I no longer belong to the younger generation now;I am really old to claim to be a part of this some-21yrs-younger-than-me generation of kids.:(

2. HijabiMommy June 16, 2011 - 5:54 AM

Awwwww Congratulations! Masha’allah, beautiful name. May she be the “sakoon” of your eyes and a source of tremendous sadiqa jaariya for you.

3. bajidc June 16, 2011 - 6:05 AM

masha’Allah and mubarak!

4. whinymom June 16, 2011 - 9:23 AM

Masha Allah! Mubaraki!

5. Saira June 16, 2011 - 11:43 PM

Mabrook mashaAllah!
    May she always be a joy to all of you and may she and all of your family be blessed with jannat-ul-firdaws inshaAllah πŸ™‚ And aameen to HijabiMommy’s du’a that she be a source of tremendous sadaqa jariyah for you, as well as Khalid and Iman inshaAllah <3

6. AWK June 17, 2011 - 1:04 AM

Mabroooooooooook! lots of duas!

7. Carol June 17, 2011 - 1:25 AM

Now when you poke your tummy, there is no one to poke you back:( and no one to blame for said tummy. Now you must update your family icon. God bless you all.

8. TheGoriWife June 17, 2011 - 6:26 AM

Mubarak! Congratulations to your growing family πŸ™‚

9. Sadaf June 17, 2011 - 5:59 PM

Mabrook, Zeba! So glad to hear the good news, masha’Allah.
    And I love the name you have chosen for your baby girl!

10. knicq June 18, 2011 - 12:53 PM

Congratulations, alf mabrook, dheron mubarakbad, baon mbarkan, and well.. Congratulations again!

Masha Allah! Such wonderful news. Just got the news from Owlie’s.

Love to the awesome trio… from the elder trio and their amman abba!

11. Mona June 24, 2011 - 1:54 PM

mabroooook! love love love that whole bit about her perfect weight πŸ˜€

12. Khaula July 14, 2011 - 11:58 AM

Congratulationsss!! masha Allah. that is such a beautiful name. but i thought you’d be going with the name khawla :p

13. Abez July 23, 2011 - 1:59 AM

I was going to, really πŸ™‚ but then I came across Musfira in the Quran and it was just perfect for her. I don’t know how else to explain it, and I still think Khawla is a wonderful name, but the word Musfira fills me with hope (instead of dread) for Yaum-Al-Qiyamah, for myself and for my kids as well, InshaAllah