Abez sez Assalamualaikum!

Islam, Autism, Mom-ism.

Comments

1. Dumbakhud September 6, 2013 - 10:58 AM

“Ruin is the road to transformation” much. Indeed.
    I am speechless. You write so well! MashaAllah. I have a friend who writes poetry in English. She’s good at it, very good actually. With good observation, intelligence, imagination, and can excellently form a relation between them. But even though she’s a doctor, who is philanthropic too, her words always drain whatever little hope I have in me. This poem is uplifting and realistic. I am so taking the liberty of posting this to La blog of mine. Plus, my fb (if you don’t mind). 🙂

much love,
    -a

2. Dumbakhud September 6, 2013 - 11:21 AM

Pata hai kya? This poem reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q34FPufJqV8 (youtube is banned in Pakland, posting only andazan. Sorry in advance, if there’s any music.) <3

3. Mona September 10, 2013 - 12:04 PM

mashaAllah, this is beautiful. barakAllah feeki.

4. Abez September 11, 2013 - 10:24 AM

Dumbakhud: Why are you always picking such weird usernames online! Why can’t you just be: MyAwesomeNeice or TooCoolforMedSkool or something that isn’t self-deprecating? Kids these days…

But the Maher Zain poem was really lovely. Music aside, it brought tears to my eyes, because really the only thing we can focus on and not be disappointed by is Jannah. Thank you so much for sharing. 🙂

Mona: JazakAllahuKheiran. Homey-G.

5. Abez September 11, 2013 - 10:25 AM

And here is the version without music. 🙂 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC-gG-AgK1c

6. Behan-ul-Kahil September 15, 2013 - 1:41 PM

😀 BECAUSE! They represent MOI! Sigh. See truth has a way of revealing itself, I guess. 😉 p.s. Last night, Emaan popped into my head out of nowhere! But faceless! 😛
    love and hugs,
    -a

7. Abez September 17, 2013 - 1:49 AM

Faceless, hunh? I can fix that.