Dear Blogistan, we’re all connected in the circle of errr…blogs. Which means I got this list of questions from Amir’s blog, and he in turn got it from Anju’s. And for that I thank Anju for this easy…err…interesting update. 🙂
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
He liked the loyal capo Gotti and displayed his affection for him.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
The wall. But I don’t want to, it looks dirty.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A Playstation game, if that counts. We haven’t had tv in months.
4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Nasheeds, the Hadi-Al-Ruh remix. 🙂
7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
An hour ago, coming home from work. I flagged down an ice-cream man and then took two popsicles to Aniraz’s office.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Amir Brook’s blog.
9. What are you wearing?
Sandals, scarf, jilb. Moon & star ring, chap stick, cheesy grin.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, and it had something to do with my dog. Honest.
11. When did you last laugh?
Earlier this morning, reading Roald Dahl’s Matilda with one of my students.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
a few world maps, some newspaper clippings, I’ve hijacked a computer in Aniraz’s office. 🙂
13. Seen anything weird lately?
My car was full of lentils the other day. I wish they had been in a bag, but as it were, they were free-range and travelled nomadically between the front seat and the back.
14. Last movie you saw?
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Jannah. 🙂 Masjid anyone? Then another ice cream.
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I drive better backwards than I do forwards, and that doesn’t mean I drive badly, that just means I’m pretty damn good at backing up! :p
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Khilafah! Visualize whirled peas!
18. Do you like to dance?
Does the pope wear a funny hat? No, I don’t think his hat is very funny.
19. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
I pick C. Brainless, power-hungry, oil-rich moral leper.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Sabira. InnAllah ma’as-Sabireen.
21. [Same question for a boy]
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Dude, I AM living abroad.